Looking to gain Canadian permanent residence? Start your preparation journey for CELPIP here!
CELPIP is accredited by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) for those who wish to submit a skilled worker immigration application!
Please join us on YouTube Live at the following link, 5pm PDT (8pm EDT) on Tuesday, August 23rd: CELPIP Get The Facts – YouTube
This introductory webinar session is hosted by CELPIP experts and will help you become familiar with the test format, procedures, available study materials, and more.
Features of the webinar include:
- Hosted by CELPIP Experts: Each session is hosted by CELPIP experts, so you can be sure that the information you receive is accurate and up to date.
- Ask Questions: This is a live webinar, which means you can interact with our CELPIP experts and ask any questions you have about getting ready for the CELPIP Test.
- Learn Where to Go Next: We will give you ideas about what the next steps in your preparation journey will be, from practice tests to additional webinars, to a preparation program.
What we will cover:
- Features and benefits of CELPIP
- Overview of test format and scoring
- Preparation strategies and test day information
- Sample response analysis (Writing and Speaking)
- Desktop or laptop
- Internet connection (wired connection recommended)
- Latest version of Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Opera, or Safari
We recommend joining the information session at least 5 minutes prior to the start to make sure that the audio is working.
We look forward to having you join our information session!
This session will be hosted by Brandi Robb, and Michael Holaday.
Brandi Robb is a Content Developer/Online Instructor at Prometric and has been teaching for more than two decades. She has enjoyed teaching elementary school, ESL college classes, Continuing Studies and Adult Basic Education courses. She has extensive knowledge of the CAEL and CELPIP tests as she currently works as an online instructor and content developer for Prometric. She is dedicated to supporting her test takers as they work towards achieving their goals.
Michael Holaday is Vice President, Business Development at Prometric, and has spent his career in education; first as a teacher, and then for many years in recruitment and admissions at the University of British Columbia. He is excited to be working with the CAEL test for admission to Canadian universities, and the CELPIP for those wishing to become Canadian Permanent Residents. He is passionate about international education and learning.