Big thanks to my husband for the Fish Tacos he made just for me, I do not like anything that has a very fishy taste so he made me some Tilapia Tacos.
By the way, this is very easy to make…
- 3 filets of Tilapia (makes about 5 tacos)
- I used Feta Cheese
- Red Onion
How To Make CILANTRO LIME TILAPIA TACOS:
- Cook your Tilapia, Jared used Tony Chachere’s for seasoning and cooked in a little olive oil.
- Chop up your Tilapia into small little pieces.
- Place your Tilapia on your tortilla,
- squeeze your lime on top of Tilapia
- place your cilantro on top
- your cheese
Simple, fast, and yummy